| Protecting portions of your website from public access is one of
the most common tasks in creating any type of membership-based website.
Aside from extensive user-management functions, the Secure Users feature
also allows you to create multiple ‘clearance levels’ so
that certain areas are available to some users but not to others.
Issue members and clients a "VIP pass" to
- Grant Secure Users access to special content, features, and pricing.
- Billing and shipping data can be automatically "remembered" when
Secure Users make Shopping Cart purchases
- Allow Secure Users to manage their own information through your
- Provide secure users with personal Event Calendars that they can
- Create custom searches for rosters, member directories, etc, that
allow users to edit their personal data when viewing their own record
in the search results.
Administrative tools for managing a community of customers.
- Restrict access to virtually anything: Site Pages, Shopping Cart
products and categories, Event Calendars, and all features therein
- Organize users into groups with different "clearance levels"
- Create an unlimited number of secure users and groups
- Batch authenticate thousands of users at once with Database Table
- Give users access to multiple clearance levels on an individual